The Clinic, in association with the Association San Lucas develops community health projects in the town of San
Sebastián . The projects are:
- Medical and dental care for school children
- Training School Children as dental hygiene promoters
- Funding Small community pharmacies
- Promotion of clean-up campaigns in communities, by teachers and school students
- Pre and post-natal care and education for pregnant women in the community of San Sebastian.
- Medical and dental care for children of the Institute for Children and Family ( INHFA )
- Dental care to inmates of the Penal Center of Gracias Lempira .
- Small projects for latrines and potable water storage tanks.
- Training teachers and parents about first aid
- Training students in grades 7-9 on sexually transmitted diseases ( STDs).